Why Buy Up @ Robertson Quay ?
- Investment Opportunities
- Accessibility to ECP and other parts of Singapore via CTE and AYE
- Proximity to Clarke Quay MRT station and upcoming Fort Canning MRT station
- Short drive to the Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay and Orchard Road Shopping Belt
- Proximity to reputable schools such as Rivery Valley Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior), Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), Singapore Management University (SMU), School of the Arts (SOTA), Laselle College of the Arts
- Good location with hip and vibrant restaurants and eateries
Information on Up @ Robertson Quay
|Project Name||Up @ Robertson Quay|
|Developer||New Vista Realty Pte Ltd and Novel Developments Pte. Ltd|
|Address||Robertson Quay/92 Robertson Quay|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold w.e.f 7 June 2011|
|Site Area||48 632.8 sqft|
|Type of Development||Proposed erection of a part 2 storey, part 4 storey and part 10 storey hotel development and a residential block with a 3 storey car park podium block|
|No. of Units||70|
|Car Park Lots||Level 2 – 60 ( Visitors and hotel guests)Level 3 – 72 inclusive of 2 handicapped lots and 2 electric car charging lots ( Residents)|
|Facilities||HotelSwimming pool, gym, outdoor terrace, landscape roof deckResidential (4th Storey)30m lap pool, family pool, jacuzzi, pool deck, gourmet pavilion, aqua gym, trees canopy lounge, trees canopy hammock court, outdoor shower, gym, yoga deck, restroom with shower|
|Expected T.O.P||31 Jan 2016 ( Residential)July 2015 ( Hotel)|
|Unit Types||Residential1 bedroom – 22 units (463- 614 sqft)1 bedroom + Study/Guest – 21 units ( 527 – 743 sqft)2 bedroom – 27 units ( 753 -1378 sqft)Hotel – 300 rooms|
You are just a step away from owning a unit for Up @ Robertson Quay.
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Up @ Robertson Quay, and our appointed developer sales team will be in touch with you shortly.
Some time down the road, you could be passing by this project and wonder, “This is such a beautiful project, it’s a pity I missed it when the price was right…” otherwise you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project. I’m so glad that I exercise great foresight and own a unit here before the price runs.” Which one suits you better ?
Register Your Interest Below: